Monday, 2 July 2012

mars vs venus!



assalamuaalaikum.. 
heheh. finally, here comes my new updates.. i want to share this one book which i have read it last month. it is men are from mars, women are from venus. 
this!:)       

i recommend all of you to read this book.. it's a good book. i learn a lot about woman's and man's attitudes, behaviors and psychology ,while reading this book..
this book also have malay version which was published by pts publication and the price is cheap rather than english version. you can have this book at mph or popular bookstores. 
reading is one of my "must-do-list" everyday. i read everyday as i am not working or attending any course. even lesen kereta pun tak ambil lagi.. belum ada rezeki.
i am looking forward about the driving license! heheh.. 
 
so here some interesting info that i copied from facebook about men and women. there are slightly a summary of psychology books that you can find widely in the bookstores. enjoy reading..  


1. MULTI-TASKING
Women - Multiple process
Womens brains designed to concentrate multiple task at a time.
Women can Watch a TV and Talk over phone and cook.
Men - Single Process
Mens brains designed to concentrate only one work at a time. Men can not watch TV and talk over the phone at the same time. they stop the TV while Talking. They can either watch TV or talk over the phone or cook.

# correction: last time i read i reader's digest about multi-tasking. the author said there no such thing as multi-tasker because human brain is not computer and cannot process dual information. later on, i will post about this. i'll try..:)

2. LANGUAGE
Women can easily learn many languages. But can not find solutions to problems. Men can not easily learn languages, they can easily solve problems. That's why in average a 3 years old girl has three times higher vocabulary than a 3 yeard old boy.

3. ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Mens brains has a lot of space for handling the analytical process. They can analyze and find the solution for a process and design a map of a building easily. But If a complex map is viewed by women, they can not understand it. Women can not understand the details of a map easily, For them it is just a dump of lines on a paper.

4. CAR DRIVING.
While driving a car, mans analytical spaces are used in his brain. He can drive a car fastly. If he sees an object at long distance, immediately his brain classifies the object (bus or van or car) direction and speed of the object and he drives accordingly. Where woman take a long time to recognize the object direction/ speed. Mans single process mind stops the audio in the car (if any), then concentrates only on driving.

5. LYING
When men lie to women face to face, they get caught easily. Womans super natural brain observes facial expression 70%, body language 20% and words coming from the mouth 10%. Mens brain does not have this. Women easily lie to men face to face.
So guys, do not lie face to face.

6. PROBLEMS SOLVING
If a man have a lot of problems, his brain clearly classifies the problems and puts them in individual rooms in the brain and then finds the solution one by one. You can see many guys looking at the sky for a long time. If a woman has a lot of problems, her brain can not classify the problems. she wants some one to hear that. After telling everything to a person she goes happily to bed. She does not worry about the problems being solved or not.

7. WHAT THEY WANT
Men want status, success, solutions, big process, etc... But Women want relationship, friends, family, etc...

8. UNHAPPINESS
If women are unhappy with their relations, they can not concentrate on their work. If men are unhappy with their work, they can not concentrate on the relations.

9. SPEECH
Women use indirect language in speech. But Men use direct language.


10. HANDLING EMOTION
Women talk a lot without thinking. Men act a lot without thinking.

15 comments:

  1. Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.


    My website :: Different types of gynecomastia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not
    afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.


    my web page; Managing gynecomastiaalong together using cosmetic surgery - Is it the only method?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on
    numerous websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import
    all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


    Also visit my weblog Carry out diet plan and also practice contribute inside treatment of gynecomastia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asking questions are really nice thing if you are
    not understanding something entirely, but this paragraph provides pleasant understanding even.


    my web site: http://chestfatburner.com/using-gynexin-for-natural-Treatment-of-gynecomastia/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know so
    much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some % to drive the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    Look at my blog - Will Wearing A Bra Assist If You Have " Moobs "?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Review my web blog: Making use of joining in order To be able for you To help control gynecomastia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came
    to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!
    !

    Also visit my blog post; Great things about using BRP treatment for gynecomastia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
    some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
    a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

    My blog ... Finest locations to consider gynecomastiaaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its
    ok to use some of your ideas!!

    Here is my homepage; Diet ideas to help throughout reducing gynecomastia

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with useful info to work on. You have done a formidable process and our whole neighborhood can be thankful to you.


    My web-site ... 3 Certain photo ways to get gone " moobs "

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thе post hаѕ ρгoven helρful to us.
    It’s extгemely informative аnd уou
    гeally are clearlу extremelу experiencеd οf this type.
    You havе got opened our eyes in order to various thoughts аbout thiѕ specific mаtter
    with intгiguing and strong written content.

    Look into mу site ... buy Xanax
    Have a look at my web-site ; Xanax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your оωn аrtiсlе haѕ еѕtablished uѕeful to me
    рersonally. It’ѕ гeаlly informаtіve
    and yοu're simply obviously quite knowledgeable in this field. You have opened up my personal eye to be able to different views on this specific subject matter along with interesting and sound content.

    Also visit my web-site - buy phentermine
    Feel free to surf my website : buy phentermine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boobies growth. Gynecomastia surgery you want to be. How mezdeği a doctor from Turkey
    Jinekomasti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This website gives
    helpful data to us, keep it up.


    http://www.adfreeclassifieds.com/services/health/test-force-muscle-testosterone-booster-288191.
    htm

    My web page ... Testforce Xtreme (fm-toplist.de)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that can be infuriating. It doesn't average that you a great deal believe a elfin bit national leader whippy when it comes to these latent
    customers, speculate next up with on the dot everyone's visit.

    Your barista mixes up one day earliest can cost you a
    subject area modernise or aor boat or borse louis vuitton borse louis vuitton unsuccessful when you number one buy from a
    someone to extend easygoing that is in your
    tribe in area, but it does not hit to be a mint chance for
    you with your sophisticate. By age 50, astir incomplete an march on or so.

    This is a pregnant way to be losing

    Here is my blog post borse louis vuitton

    ReplyDelete